[H-GEN] Looking for a contract or two.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:19:10 EDT 2008

For those that don't know , I run a one man computer contracting
business from my home, doing all the work through the Internet.  I'm in
need of one or two more ongoing contracts.

In the past HUMBUG word of mouth and social networking has been good to
me with some quality contracts.  So I'm asking directly this time.  B-)

I mostly do open source programming and Linux systems administration.
I can pretty much code anything in any programming language, the
trickier the job is, the better I like it.  I am cheap though, AU$40 per
hour, so any mundane coding job is OK.  I wont bother detailing my
experience, except to say that I have coded all level of things on
everything except super computers since the late '70s.  If I had to I
would say I prefer assembler, C, and Java; but don't like any language
beginning with the letter 'P'.

My expertise is in figuring out the hard stuff.  Me write documentation
real goodly like.  I'm happy to work with companies from other
countries, and work whatever odd hours are needed.  The one thing I am
lousy at is selling myself and finding new clients.

Feel free to email my privately to discuss more details.

So please spread the word, or consider me for any ongoing work you
need doing.

Thanks.