[H-GEN] How does one configure ssh/sshd to send log entries to a log file on a remote server?

Stephen Thorne stephen.thorne at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:41:27 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:28 AM, List Puppy <listpuppy at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm pretty sure this is quite simple to achieve, I just haven't found
>  anything in man pages that gives me appropriate clues. :-(

I recommend installing syslog-ng (or other logging framework), filter
out those log messages (probably by the name of the process) and send
them over TCP to another server that is also running a logging
server...

I can throw together some example configuration files if you really
need, but the manual should show you how to do everything you need.

--
Stephen Thorne

"Give me enough bandwidth and a place to sit and I will move the world."
 --Jonathan Lange