[H-GEN] Good practice and home networking

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Tue Sep 11 23:55:28 EDT 2007

On 2007-09-11, bjf at bjf.id.au wrote:

> To: general at humbug.org.au, Greg Black <gjb at gbch.net>
> Cc: general at humbug.org.au
> Subject: Re: [H-GEN] Good practice and home networking

Ben,

If we're talking good practice, it might be worth trying a bit of that
in the operation or setup of your email software.  The message to which
you replied with the above headers had an important header:

It was there for a reason.  But somehow you or your email software
managed to reply twice to the list plus one to me for good measure.  One
copy for the list would have been fine.  And no extra copy for me would
have been extra fine since I explicitly requested that any replies go to
the list only.

Perhaps you could review your setup and/or usage of your email software?

Cheers, Greg