[H-GEN] Speaker Accommodation & Brisbanes LCA 2009 Budget

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed Dec 5 20:33:26 EST 2007

Jon, you asked me on Saturday night whether Brisbane's
LCA 2009 Budget included reflected that LCA funds
speakers accommodation.  At the time I said "yes".
That was wrong.

Currently the budget shows a profit of <censored>. Im
not sure how much I should be allowing for speaker
accommodation.  Eg, Is it only for the conference
proper, or is it for the 5 days, or is it for 6 days?
Is it for budget accommodation at a college, or is it
for something higher class?

Here is what is would cost for 2 scenarios:

                               Accom Cost   Adj Profit
Conference proper, $???/night: <censored>   <censored>
5 days, budget:                <censored>   <censored>

Sorry for the balls up.

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart