[H-GEN] Re: Wiki URL

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Tue Apr 10 03:06:11 EDT 2007

On 2007-04-10, Russell Stuart wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 14:24 +1000, Greg Black wrote:
> > > Greg, the Humbug LCA Wiki URL is:
> > >   http://www.stuart.id.au/lcawiki
> > >
> > > If you could put it on the Humbug Web Site some
> > > where, that would be good.
> >
> > Done.  Let me know if there's anything else needed.
>
> So kind of you to offer, Greg.
>
> [...]
>
> 5.  Budget.  Your a stickler for accuracy.  Why not give it
>     a shot?

As part of my passion for accuracy, let me make it clear to all the
people who might be wondering what this is about that I was offering to
attend to anything else that was needed on the Humbug website.

My contributions beyond that will be to the event itself, if and when it
happens, and not to the bid as I'm fully committed for the duration of
the bid time frame.

Naturally, I encourage other Humbug members who have time and suitable
inspiration to offer to help out with the issues Russell raised on the
list and on the Wiki.

Cheers, Greg