[H-GEN] Computer Hardware For Sale or Give Away

Sandra Mansell sandra at mansell.id.au
Sun Sep 24 21:51:10 EDT 2006

Simon Ellis wrote:
> If you would like to donate them to ComputerBank Queensland, (
> www.cbq.org.au ) I would be happy to arrange their collection.

We wanted to give some to cbq after seeing them on tv. However upon
looking at the website it says they must be PIII 700Mhz or better. We
ended up taking most of ours to the Dell recycling day at Griffith uni
earlier this year. Alas our hatchback is small (especially with space
being taken up by two baby seatbelts going to the anchor points) so we
threw some stuff in the skip we hired when we moved out.

Are you saying that you'd actually take PII and celeron stuff? We may
have a few more we can give away (I was going to list them on freecycle
but we don't know the status of the machines so it's likely nobody would
come and get them).

Sandra.
sandra at mansell.id.au
"I don't need no-one to tell me about heaven.
I look at my daughter[s] and I believe."
    -- Live, "Heaven"