[H-GEN] blosxom blogging software errors

David Starkoff dbs at uq.net.au
Mon Mar 6 05:52:11 EST 2006

On 06/03/2006, at 5:10 PM, Troy Piggins wrote:

> I have created a directory structure based on dates like this:
>
> /var/www/mirror/piggo/troy/blog/2006/03/06/

To each his own and all, but Blosxom can generate the results for
year/month/day searches dynamically (or statically, if that's how
you're using Blosxom).  You might find it more useful to set up a
directory structure based on categories (or something similar).

That way, if you want to look at all of your posts about configuring
Blosxom, you can use $BLOG_URL/blosxom/ to see them all, and if you
want to see all the posts you wrote today, you can still use
$BLOG_URL/2006/03/06/ .

But don't just take my word for it, look on the Blosxom Web site:
<http://www.blosxom.com/documentation/users/view.html>!

--
David.