[H-GEN] Happy Hacking keyboards not available in australia?

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Thu Jul 27 23:11:21 EDT 2006

On 2006-07-28, David Seikel wrote:

> After many years of not being able to afford a Happy Hacking keyboard,
> I finally can, but I can't get one in Australia.

I bought one recently on the web from LinuxCentral:

    http://linuxcentral.com/catalog/?cat[]=keyb&id=C1CHmBiv3olCq

It was $USD 69.95 plus very fast shipping by the International
Express Mail service from the United States Postal Service.  (It
actually arrived here quicker than some other stuff I ordered by
courier from Sydney at the same time.)

I'm using it to type this and am a very happy hacker :)

Cheers, Greg