[H-GEN] Problem updating modules

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 05:27:15 EDT 2006

Geoff Shang wrote:

> Any thoughts?

What I do is forget all the aliasing, and put the names of the modules
in the file /etc/modules (I think that's what it's called -- we're in
the middle of moving house at the moment so I can't access anything that
isn't a windows box). These load on startup and you don't have to do
anything else. (If I've misnamed the file it'll be very close to what
I've said.)

Good luck!

Sandra.
fakungabubu at gmail.com
http://photoalbumerator.blogspot.com/
McGee: Are you wishing you were a computer geek?
Tony: I'd rather be homeless than be you, probie.
    -- NCIS "Dopplegänger" season 2 episode 12