[H-GEN] dial in server

Johann Kwiatkowski johann at spot-the-dog.com
Fri Jan 20 18:20:08 EST 2006

Hi All,
		I need to setup a dialin server ( which I know how to do that bit),
however if the incoming call is not for the dialin server, I'd like
it to be routed to a voicemail message. Is this possible? I was
hoping there might be a way to detect a normal phone call and a
computer dialing in.

My problem is that I've moved my business to the Yatala area, and
there are no new lines for another 4 weeks. Telstra have offered a
satellite phone (I think it was satellite, no extra cost too )in the
meantime, but I still need some sort of internet access. I know with
the temporary measure speed will be crap, but its better than nothing.

thanks in advance

Johann

Johann Kwiatkowski
Spot The Dog Graphics P/L