[H-GEN] linux.conf.au ticket up for grabs

Shane Ravenn sravenn at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 7 03:50:56 EST 2006

Hi all.

I am in the unenviable position of having to offload my trip to
linux.conf.au

Due to personal issues, I am unable to travel at this time.

As such, I have a Hobbyist (Early-Bird) spot, including 8 nights
accommodation at unicol and the conference dinner, that someone may like
to take off my hands for the initial price, or any reasonable offer.
Help with airfare may also be an option.

Anybody interested?

Shane Ravenn.

--
A wise person makes his own decisions, a weak one obeys public opinion.
 - Chinese proverb