[H-GEN] Activitives at Humbug

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 27 08:03:27 EST 2006

G'day All,
Ahh, back to the good old days when flame wars raged with furious verbal
bundiage - for days without end - over the various flavours of editors.
And along the edges there was a questioning of gods, the fall of big
blue, and other operating systems.
And of 3 African countries that gained independence after
eating/disposing of 1/3 the population.
[ed: do we really need this rubbish?]

Which reminds me..............
I think that Greg Black is about due to give us the long awaited talk
on.............

ed

The last time this talk was run a pitiable few failed to follow the
explanation. One leap of faith too many, perhaps.
So it might  be interesting to see, if all those years later, the
current batch of Newbies can make the connection.
I have upped the voltage in my new pace maker, in frantic anticipation.

So, Team, please .... Can we have a re-run?
I feel it would be at least as much fun as the current diatribe, where I
tend to side with fast cars, the attendant smell of hell, incontenance
pads and burnt rubber.
cheers
Tony B
ps Gaz, all this was about the same time you fired up the P2 Libretto
with Red Hat 6.2, and made me a network cable thats been dragged all
over the world since, and still does stirling service! Just thought you
would like to know.

Hmmm, so in a nut shell...............
Me too

--