[H-GEN] Firefox Fullscreen Spanned over Multiple Monitors

cornernote cornernote at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 22:27:34 EDT 2006

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the advice.

I should have been more descriptive about the xorg.conf file.  It has 5
modes in it and I am currently using MergedFB or MergedFB2.

I did try the Xinerama mode without the Xinerama option, but it just creates
2 instances of X.  My mouse can move from one to the other but windows
cannot.

I will keep trying but if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Best regards,
Brett