[H-GEN] Stuff to give away

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Sun Apr 2 09:04:06 EDT 2006

I used to run my own computer business, I have started full time
employment so I have a bunch of second hand parts to give away.

I plan on going along on Saturday and see what people want to take.
Whatever is not taken will go in the industrial bin on my way home.

There are various parts, CPU's (from Celeron 2.4G 478 to AMD's), fans,
HDD's, floppy cables, IDE cables, CD-ROM's, sound cards, video cards,
USB cables, CPU fans and I think there is a burner in there too.

All the parts worked the last time I tested them, I was keeping them as
spares to repair client's PC's when needed.

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips