[H-GEN] using one monitor with 2 pc's

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:23:20 EST 2005

James Collins wrote:
> They're not always the most reliable things in the world though! :) ...

That's definitely true. We've found that ours won't work with
motherboards using an i810/i815 chipset. Not quite sure why either.
(Everything works except the mouse when using those chipsets. Makes it
redundant for what we bought it for in those instances.)

Sandra
fakungabubu at gmail.com
http://photoalbumerator.blogspot.com/
McGee: Are you wishing you were a computer geek?
Tony: I'd rather be homeless than be you, probie.
    -- NCIS "Dopplegänger" season 2 episode 12