[H-GEN] Keeping a civil tone

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Tue Oct 11 23:33:42 EDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 10:35:46AM +1000, Raymond Smith wrote:
> It has been some time since I caught up on my personal
> email.  So I open up the HUMBUG lists and what do I find? A
> whole heap of humbug (the bad kind). There are many words
> I could write about this, but I[1] and others[2] have done
> so many times before[3]. There is the RFC too[4].

Spot on. I _actually_ don't even bother replying or emailing this list
much since the attitudes and flaming that goes on is beyond belief at
times...

Isn't this list suppose to concern things such as:
* Linux Discussions/Help
* Issues concerning HumBug
* Notices/Usefull findings
* News

I could be wrong :) Maybe this list is for flaming and the attitudes of
some unnamed peoples on this list :) Who knows!

cheers
James

-"Problems are Solved by Method"
-