[H-GEN] DocBook Howto software

Lea de Groot humbug.org.au.8395 at elysiansystems.com
Sun Nov 27 05:13:46 EST 2005

On 27/11/2005, at 6:34 PM, Harry Phillips wrote:
> What I wanted to do was create one "master" document that could
> then be
> saved as individual HTML pages with the "Prev ---- Up ---- Next"
> created
> automatically or as a single page.

Its not at all what you were asking for, but a CMS like Wordpress
would do this for you easily and it has a shallow learning curve,
assuming some basic programming experience and very standard output.
I'd make each entry one page of the doc and ignore the date based-
ness (perhaps use it for a last edit date?), using the slug (short
text phrase) to reference the page, and format the single-entry page
to include next and prev.
This would assume write access to a live webserver, though.

HIH
Lea