[H-GEN] software runs the world

David Jericho david.jericho at aarnet.edu.au
Sun Mar 20 06:58:16 EST 2005

Russell Stuart wrote:

>Greg, those statements are bordering on defamatory - something
>I would expect from a teenage l33t on an IRC channel, not the
>elder statesman you I think of you as. For gods sake calm down,
>get a grip!

*blink*

Why do I see swaths of velvet covering Babylon Hollywood? There really
should be a equivalent of Godwin's law[1] for making accusations of
"almost-libel" or libel. Demonstrated incorrect knowledge of libel must
be a requirement for invocation.[2]

[1] I'm sure Hitler used Reply-To headers on dead-tree mail.
[2] IANAL, but I can read.

--
David Jericho