[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] No network access at meetings

Timothy [HiTCHO] Hitchens tim at hitcho.com.au
Thu Jun 16 08:33:53 EDT 2005

So what is the issue with Internet Access?

--

Timothy [HiTCHO] Hitchens
Chief Technology Officer

88 Peters Avenue
Mulgrave  VIC  3170
Australia
p. +61 3 9560 3233
f. +61 3 9560 3433
m. +61 419 521 440
e. hitcho at 3d3.com
w. http://www.3d3.com/

NOTICE:
This email and any attachment may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact 3D3.COM
Pty Ltd immediately by return email or by telephone on +61 3 9560 3233. You
should not copy, distribute or disclose all or any part of this email unless
you are authorised to do so.