[H-GEN] Willie Yeo' gear

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 11 05:47:06 EDT 2005

G'day All
some may say my last email did not reach thru eth0 as it should have.
Sorry............
 - though some did indeed receive it, and acted.

I have all [some what depleted now] Willie Yeo's donation of computer
gear, here
- at 828 Oxley Rd , Corinda.
The gear is set out on the table on the back patio.
If you want any of it - help your self - as others have.
Not much point in ringing up to book a pick up time, if you don't
actually come on the day, eh?

What is left will be taken to Humbug on the 18 th
What is left from that will be given to Vince............ or 'the bin'

cheers Tony

--
No Anti Virus check here
...........running Linux 2.6.11