[H-GEN] Buying an Apple Powerbook...?????

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:09:09 EDT 2005

Hi People,

I was two weeks away from buying a 12" Powerbook.  Then Steve Jobs
dropped his bombshell about Intel.  What is the general consensus out
there??   Do I keep my $$$ in my pocket for a while, hoping that Apple
will drop the prices?  Or do I just go out and buy a regular Intel notebook
as I was intending to run Debian most of the time anyway.

If it was your $3000, what would you do...?

Gaz