[H-GEN] ISP recommendations

Willie Yeo Willie.Yeow at aapt.com.au
Wed Jul 20 19:15:45 EDT 2005

Have a look at www.broadbandchoice.com.au

A fair number of Humbugers are also employees of ISPs or contractors of ISPs.

Most of the time, we try to avoid publicily recommending / advertising.

For voice line, it is mandatory for residential broadband, however, without a voice line, you will still need to pay (indirectly) to the ISP for a ULL (unconditional line loop) to access the copper to have the ADSL service.

Your best option is get the cheapest line rental, which still is Telstra.

Regards.