[H-GEN] Mailman list configuration change not 'sticking'.

Ewan Edwards Edwards_Ewan_B at cat.com
Tue Jul 5 19:25:31 EDT 2005

System: RH7.3, mailman-2.0.13-1

Using the web based administrative interface, I'm trying to change
where replies to list messages go (ie: set the Reply-To header).
Trying to change it from an explicit address to "Poster".

Deleting the explicit Reply-To address and submitting the changes
doesn't change anything (ie: the Reply-To address is still there).

Frustratingly, setting where replies to list messages are directed to
"Poster" is completely ignored.

I've done some googling and found the first part of this was a known
bug in Mailman 2.0beta5 but, supposedly, fixed before 2.0 release.

I think direct access to the config.db file for the list might be an
answer, but it seems to be a binary file.

Any suggestions for a fix or a work around would be appreciated.