[H-GEN] Ubuntu CDs

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 26 19:59:52 EST 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 09:33:29AM +1000, Byron Ellacott wrote:
> I have two each of PPC, AMD64/EM64T and x86 edition Ubuntu CDs.  The x86
> edition comes with a Live CD and an Install CD, the other flavours are
> Install only.  If there's interest in these, I'll bring them to a
> near-future HUMBUG meeting.

I don't know why, but until now I'd gotten the impression that Ubuntu
was a Mac-only distro. I guess because just about everyone I've heard
from who has installed it has tried it on a Mac.

Now I'm going to go hunt up some ISOs. I think my ISP even has them
mirrored. Hubby would love a debian-based distro that doesn't require me
to configure X for him :-)

Sandra.
--
http://www.users.on.net/ickus/
JabberID: silne at jabber.org.au
"Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head."
  -- Green shirt Crichton, "Thanks For Sharing"
	-- Farscape season 3 episode 7