[H-GEN] Anti-unix changes in Suncorp-Metway's updated banking TOS

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Sat Jan 22 10:16:04 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 00:10 +1000, Christian Bullow wrote:
> I have little choice whom I bank with, being an employee of the very
> same organisation,

Hmmm.... I think if that was true it would be illegal. If you mean that
you get a better deal then say so. "I get a great staff discount" is
quite different to "I am forced to or I get the sack/disciplined/other
bad thing".

The entire time I was employed by Telstra I was a happy Optus customer,
for my local, long distance and mobile, my supervisors knew about it
too.

--
Regards,
Harry