[H-GEN] Anti-unix changes in Suncorp-Metway's updated banking TOS

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Sat Jan 22 08:30:59 EST 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Christopher Biggs wrote:

> I'll be calling suncorp to let them know I'll change banks sooner than
> use MSIE to access my money.  I urge other Mac or Unix users who bank
> at Suncorp to do the same, or at least carefully review the new TOS.

I prefer credit unions to banks.  About a year back my Credit Union
(http://www.qpcu.org.au) changed their Internet banking software and it
broke with Mozilla under Linux.  I popped off an email to the webmaster &
their info email address.  A real person contacted me within a few hours
and they had their software developer patch the software to fix it for me.
There are a couple of minor formatting issues still but it works and
considering how far I am from my Australian financial institution I needed
Internet banking to work :)

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.