[H-GEN] Debian proxy for Unreal Tournament game

David Duffy david at audiovisualdevices.com.au
Sun Jan 16 01:53:14 EST 2005

I'd used to have a transparent proxy at home on my Debian box but
now that I'm using a proxy server, the kids Unreal Tournament game
can no longer connect. I've edited the game's ini file as per the various
web sites to specify the proxy server address and port number but it
still doesn't connect. There's a reference to the game using UDP ports
(7777 seems to be one of them) but I'm not sure how to add that into
the firewall rules. Any suggestions please?
David...