[H-GEN] Re: meeting today - Saturday Jan 15

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 14 16:42:07 EST 2005

G'day All,
will Humbug go ahead today, as a meet at UQ?

I am wondering if there is any point in bringing the cartons of  Humbug
Equipment, given
1 - 40 kg of equipment needs to be  lugged up/down a stairwell, if the
sliding door trick fails or is abused.
2 - that  room 343 in GPS is a rather unhelpful address. To the unloved
and unwashed at least
3 - that some will have opted for the fish n chip eat out. Most?
4 - that Internet connectivity is an Unknown Factor

So let me ask you all this

Apart from Goldilocks, who else will be at  room 343 in GPS at 3 pm, if
they can find it?

Could you reply to me off list, by noon, please.

After that you may come around here and pick up the gear,
provided you are accompanied by a current fully paid up Committee Man

No replies [apart from Goldilocks] no Gear
OK?
Happy New Year
Tony Bilbrough
Committee Man, and keeper of 'the stuff'

--
Hydroponics - 4 square metres
................its a Small Holding

0ß0