[H-GEN] Re: meeting tomorrow

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 07:00:33 EST 2005

> If a room booking does come through, I suggest a big talk session.
> Just to be clear, don't bring along your big heavy computers tomorrow.

And UQ have come through with a room :) It's room 343 in GPS. We've
got no idea of network availability just yet. If you haven't got much
stuff to get to the room, the easiest way is to use the stairwell at
the GPS side of the pedestrian crossing. If you need a lift, get
someone to go up the stairs, through the door into the building, down
the elevator and open the sliding doors from the inside. Please don't
abuse this access point.

As for the dinner, please get your rsvp's in!

cheers,
--
Clinton Roy
www.humbug.org.au  - Brisbane Unix Group