[H-GEN] Anti-unix changes in Suncorp-Metway's updated banking TOS

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:42:01 EST 2005

I wonder how many copies of that letter they had to send out.
I have a copy (word for word) addressed to myself.   I do hope the
mailing list was long enough to make them stop and think for
just a little while.  Then again... maybe not...

Gary (call me a cynic) Curtis

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:10:18 +1000, Christian Bullow