[H-GEN] The next meeting.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 21:23:57 EST 2005

Since the next meeting is on New Years Eve, I'm not expecting a large
turn out, and people are likely to leave in droves before midnight.

Planning for a small meeting, I intend to leave the two hubs at home,
bringing only the hydra router, the 24 way switch, and the wireless
access point. plus enough cables to wire it all together.  This should
reduce the load I carry on the bus by about 5 kilos.

Sometime during the evening of the meeting, I will discuss with those
members that are there the possibility of closing the meeting down
earlier than midnight.

Comments are welcome.