[H-GEN] Volunteer driver desperately needed for meeting equipment.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:29:37 EST 2005

No one has volunteered yet to drive me and the meeting equipment from
New Farm to the university before 3PM today.  See the previous thread
for details.

If I can't get the equipment there in time, we might have to hold the
meeting at my hovel instead.  Standing room only and everybody has to
take turns using my Pentium 100Mhz test box to surf the web.  On the
positive side, there is a Night Owl and Pizza Hut just across the
road, plus a variety of cafes and things within a few blocks.  B-)