[H-GEN] Volunteer driver needed for meeting equipment on Saturday, again.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:08:44 EST 2005

It's that time of the fortnight again, and I still have all the meeting
equipment.

The meeting equipment (hydra, switch, hubs, cables, etc) is currently
at my place, and I will need the services of a driver to help me get it
to the meeting on Saturday.  You only need to pick up the equipment and
myself from New Farm, and deliver to the meeting place at UQ sometime
before 3PM on Saturday, you do not need to stay after delivery.  I
don't mind if we arrive anytime between 1PM and 3PM. Any ordinary car
should be sufficient, room is needed for one oversized geek, one tower
computer, one desktop computer, and assorted stuff roughly the bulk of
one more tower computer.  Two empty seats and a small boot should do
the trick.  Hint - leave any baby seats and prams at home.

If you wish to volunteer you can reply to this email, contact me at
this email address, via Jabber IM as onefang at jabber.org.au, on the
HUMBUG IRC channel, or by phoning 0421 747 142.

Thanks.