[H-GEN] Colour printer with LInux

Tony Melia tony.melia at tmitc.com.au
Sat Nov 27 21:50:25 EST 2004

Looking at the linuxprinting.org site, there are tons of HP color laserjet
printers that work with linux.

There seems to be better support for the business range though, and I assume
there may be increased reliability too.

Try a HP Business Inkjet 1200, which is listed on
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=HP-Business_Inkjet_1200
as being perfectly compatible (I cannot personally vouch for that) which has
an RRP of $379.  as a HP reseller, I can arrange one for $340 if you are
interested.

Regards,

Tony Melia
Systems Engineer
TM IT Consultancy Pty Ltd
tony.melia <blocked::mailto:tony.melia at tmitc.com.au> @tmitc.com.au
Phone: 0407 173352
 <blocked::http://www.tmitc.com.au>
better IT Solution! Network Consultancy - Thin Client Computing - Network
Design - Disaster Recovery - Web Design - Communications - Internet enabling
your business

  _____