[H-GEN] Anybody interested in stickers?

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Mon May 31 21:34:55 EDT 2004

I recently saw a post about TUX stickers that you can buy from Canada. I
checked it out and it was something like US$3 each plus the posting and
handling.

I found a web site and got a quote for the same thing. They are priced
at $383.90 for 500, (that's ~77c each) or $427.90 for 1000 (that's ~43c
each).

Is anyone interested? I would be giving them away for free. They would
be a square 100mm x 100mm in full colour on white Vinyl with UV proof
inks. You could stick them on your car, on the side of your PC, on your
child's school bag etc.

All I would ask in return is some digital photo's of where you have
deployed them :)

Would you like to see something written underneath or above Tux? or
both? What would you like there?

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips