[H-GEN] Multi-thread downloads

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Sat May 29 23:20:40 EDT 2004

Mark Suter wrote:

>>Can someone from the exec approach the Uni and lets us know?
>
> I have done this (weeks ago) but haven't heard back yet.  Humbug
> is very grateful for the University's generosity (almost nine
> years worth) and so I'm being patient.

Oh ok, wasn't aware someone had asked already. I have a good friend that
works in the IT department at the Uni doing database admin, he is in
Barcelona (or somewhere over there) at the moment and won't be back
until the 8th or so.

If you haven't found out by then maybe I could get him to find out for us.

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips