[H-GEN] [Internet_Banking at national.com.au: Re: Technical Enquires - Internet Banking]

Byron Ellacott bje at apnic.net
Thu May 27 23:48:03 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 06:38, Sandra Mansell wrote:
> Oh yes, I've been using mozilla and firefox for about 2 years now with
> their site. Hubby uses mozilla with the commonwealth bank site but
> occassionally gets issues. I've never had a problem with the national
> website and mozilla/firefox, and I much prefer the way they do things to
> what hubby puts up with from commbank. (I can view my transactions NOW
> rather than 3 days after I make them!)

I've been using Mozilla with their site for about the same timeframe.
I've noticed Mozilla handling their site better over time - for a good
six months, the menus did not appear correctly, if at all, though you
could still mouse-over them and figure it out.

Safari works flawlessly with the site.

> National are a bunch of ****ers but they do know how to make a decent
> website with functions people want.

Heh.

No.

Their Internet Banking department does.

If you're offered a job which involves the NAB's online credit card
processing facility, Just Say No.

--
bje