[H-GEN] [Internet_Banking at national.com.au: Re: Technical Enquires - Internet Banking]

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Wed May 26 16:38:07 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 08:54:48PM +1000, Robert Stanford wrote:
> Regardless, mozilla does work very well with the national website. Its
> comforting to know there are no spyware toolbars installed in the
> browser you type you banking password into.

Oh yes, I've been using mozilla and firefox for about 2 years now with
their site. Hubby uses mozilla with the commonwealth bank site but
occassionally gets issues. I've never had a problem with the national
website and mozilla/firefox, and I much prefer the way they do things to
what hubby puts up with from commbank. (I can view my transactions NOW
rather than 3 days after I make them!)

National are a bunch of ****ers but they do know how to make a decent
website with functions people want.

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.users.on.net/ickus/
"Oh wonderful, they're alive. Now you can torture them with
your inane dribblings."
  -- Rygel (to Stark) "Green-Eyed Monster"
      Farscape season 3 episode 8