[H-GEN] Mailing List

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Thu May 27 09:32:06 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 11:07:52PM +1000, Nikolai Lusan wrote:
> While I agree with you on this one there are several schools of thought.
> Last time we had this jihad here it was long and messy and those on the
> side of right (ie. those who like the Reply-to header) lost ;)

Why ? This practise is considered standard amongst many Mailing Lists I
come across...

I would like to see this investigated again please.

> I am interested in the mailer that you choose to use however, most
> mailers these days can do a "reply to list" from a keyboard shortcut.

I use mutt. Mutt has a 'r' (Reply) and a 'g' (Reply to Group), I have
not heard of a (Reply to List) function... Perhaps you can enlighten me!

cheers
James

PS: Bloody setting! I forgot there was no Reply-To header back to the
mailing list :(

--
-ShortCircuit Services
-WIKI: http://wiki.shortcircuit.net.au