[H-GEN] Clustered SSH Keys

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Thu May 27 08:39:13 EDT 2004

Hi Guys,

I just created a bunch of bash scripts to automatically create and
distrubute SSH dsa keys around several machines and logins...

This process works automatically and quite quickly if you have the
machine you're doing it from at the top of the list! You then only have
to type passwords for each of the logins as many times as the size of
the list is...

After that, the SSH Keys kick in and the rest are distrubuted
automagically!

Let me know if anyone is interested in these scripts...
It should work well with clustering and administering multiple servers
as I do on the ShortCircuit Network.

cheers
James

--