[H-GEN] [Internet_Banking at national.com.au: Re: Technical Enquires - Internet Banking]

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Wed May 26 04:55:44 EDT 2004

Thought folks might be interested in this response I got.

----- Forwarded message from Internet_Banking at national.com.au -----

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the National Internet Banking
Service. Your feedback is valued and appreciated.

Your request to have Mozilla as a supported browser has been added to our
Customer Feedback database which is managed and reviewed by the Internet
Banking Development Team. Support for the Mozilla browser is currently
being considered for a future release. At this stage we are unable to
provide a timeline for when this functionally may be implemented.

Although Mozilla is not a supported browser the National Internet Banking
Support Team will assist you, to an extent, with any problems you may
experience when using the National website.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the
National Internet Banking Support Team via this secure Messaging Service,
or by telephone on 1300 651 656, or IDD  +61 3 8641 9886 between 8:00am -
12:00 midnight  (Melbourne time, GMT+10), 7 days per week.

Yours sincerely,

James Smith
National Internet Banking Technical Support Team

----- End forwarded message -----

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.users.on.net/ickus/
"Oh wonderful, they're alive. Now you can torture them with
your inane dribblings."
  -- Rygel (to Stark) "Green-Eyed Monster"
      Farscape season 3 episode 8