[H-GEN] motherboard jumpers (pinout)

Nick Kwiatkowski nickolas at au1.ibm.com
Sun May 16 19:25:25 EDT 2004

David,

have a look at this pdf file at this location:
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/pc/pccbbs/aptiva/2187hb.pdf

Also, the following link,
http://www-3.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-4CZSWY

09N5392 is a FRU for 2187 and 2199 Aptivas. However, neither that doc or
the other I have found show J107. Here is the details for the other
jumpers. Let me know if the motherboard layout match that in the diagram
(page 9-2) and I will try to hunt for more information for you (unless you
take Sandra's option).

Thanks,

Nik

Jumper connected to front Panel
|-------------------------+-----------------------------------------------|
|           J113          |                   Indication                  |
|-------------------------+-----------------------------------------------|
| 1-2                     | HDD LED                                       |
| 3-4                     | Power LED                                     |
|-------------------------+-----------------------------------------------|

Jumper connected to Power Switch
|-----------------------+-------------------------------------------------|
|          J114         |                    Indication                   |
| 1-2                   | Power Button                                    |

Nickolas Kwiatkowski
IT Architect
Systems Engineering and Architecture (SEA)
Application Management Services
IBM Global Services
phone:  07 3887 6041,  mobile:  0412 121 276,  email:  nickolas at au1.ibm.com
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity" - Albert Einstein