[H-GEN] mounting sco hd's under linux

Jay johannes at paradise.net.nz
Wed Mar 24 18:36:50 EST 2004

Thanks for everyones input.

Because there appears to be no way to access array controller formatted hd's
without an array controller under linux. Unless one wants to spend a grand or
so on an array controller card.

I finally ended up taking down the original server, after 111 days uptime, to
reconnect those two hd's for a few minutes just to access a bunch of files.

Cheers

Johannes

mailto:johannes at paradise.net.nz