[H-GEN] date and timestamp in mutt?

Sandra Milne fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 17 02:02:21 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 11:12:30AM +1000, Greg Black wrote:
> You may have it turned off in your muttrc file (see the man
> pages and your actual invocation of mutt to discover its name
> and location).

Thanks Greg. It was actually that I didn't have it turned on at all. My
.muttrc file is pretty sparse and is being built on-the-fly containing
useful stuff I want to differ from the defaults.

I thought about building one on mutt.org but there were just too many
questions I didn't understand so I gave that a miss. I've been paying
close attention to the list and doing a few searches to find stuff I
find useful. This one was just one I couldn't find by myself.

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.livejournal.com/users/silne/
Aeryn: Jirl power.
John: Girl. Girl power. Would you quit speaking English?
  -- "Coup By Clam" Farscape season 4 episode 10