[H-GEN] SpamAssassin for secondaries?

David Duffy david at audiovisualdevices.com.au
Mon Mar 15 20:15:42 EST 2004

David Gwynne wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 10:24, David Duffy wrote:
>

>>[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and     ]
>>[ Unix-related topics. Posts from non-subscribed addresses will vanish. ]
>>
>>Tony wrote::
>>
>>I like the idea of scanning all mail on the way out, but am not sure of
>>the exact
>>mechanisms involved in sending mail through my Debian box. Any pointers?
>>David...
>>

>I tried apt-get install mimedefang on a debian box once. It managed to
>install a lot of stuff useful for scanning email in transit including
>clamav (for viruses) and spam assassin. Whether it's configured and all
>that is another matter.

OK, I already have mimedefang installed and working on that box
so it looks like a bit of configuration is all I really need to do there.
David...

David Duffy        Audio Visual Devices P/L
U8, 9-11 Trade St, Cleveland 4163 Australia
Ph: +61 7 38210362   Fax: +61 7 38210281
New Web: www.audiovisualdevices.com.au