[H-GEN] Samba browsing slow

Josh Marshall josh at worldhosting.org
Mon Mar 8 22:17:03 EST 2004

Hi David,

I've seen that in the past, and have found that it tends to be the client
rather than the server - ie some clients had the fault and others not.

I just did a quick google (I never actually found the problem) and found this
little gem which you could try:

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2003-February/060991.html

Regards,
Josh.