[H-GEN] Sendmail reverse lookup

Josh Marshall josh at worldhosting.org
Mon Mar 8 18:06:09 EST 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:24, Harry Phillips wrote:
> > What version of SA are you using?  I've got 2.63, and I got the following
> > report from it.  It's really worth upgrading as the rules change over
> > time.
>
> Oh god don't get me started on the limitations of my Mandrake machine. I
> am running 2.55. I have downloaded the RPM for SA 2.63 but that requires
> a later version of perl-base. I then downloaded the later perl-base RPM.

Harry,

Why limit yourself to using rpms? It's fairly straightforward to install
Spamassassin from source code and you don't have to mess around with
upgrading the rest of your system to suit - and yes I know it can be messy
having programs installed from source - but there's always a few packages
that you need to do that to keep up to the latest.

Just my 2cents :)

Regards,
Josh.