[H-GEN] IP Traffic Stats

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Sat Jun 5 00:29:50 EDT 2004

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, James Mills wrote:

> Would you be able to find out the name of this module please /

Normally it is considered a bit impolite to ask people on lists to do
searches that you could actually do yourself.  That is to say, people are
giving up their free time to answer questions on lists from their
knowledge.  Any additional time they spend on the subject is up to them.
For something like this, the answer really is out there.

Having said this, it occured to me I'd seen the module while building a
2.4.26 kernel on a Sparc box recently so i did look it up.  The kernel
config option is "Owner match support".  That should get you started.  It
is marked as EXPERIMENTAL in the raw 2.4.26 source I dropped on that box.

Cheers,
	Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org, rbrockway at uqconnect.net