[H-GEN] setting serial ports

David Munn djmunn at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 14 17:38:30 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 14:42, David Munn wrote:

> Hi All....this is probably an easy one but i havent found an answer to
> it yet....

Thanks Robert and Christopher for your replies to my request for info on
how to make my manual setserial command auto...
i tried Christophers way of doing the command manually first and then
using dpkg-reconfigure setserial and it works a treat.....very simple
when you know how.....
am very pleased with Debian Sarge and will slowly change my Amateur
programs and configs over to it.....i like the way you can use aptitude
to install or uninstall various programs....it even has a list of most
of the Amateur programs that i use ...some will need upgrading
though.....

Thanks again to you all

David Munn
VK4BDJ in sunny Townsville