[H-GEN] The declining effectiveness of SpamAssassin

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at panix.com
Wed Jan 21 22:03:22 EST 2004

Greg Black <gjb at gbch.net> writes:

> The problem now, however, is that my anti-spam measures have to
> be 97% effective to get my daily dose back down to 4 or 5 spams,
> and I'd be astonished if SA can approach that.

Another Panix user claims to get results as high or higher than yours
by running procmail rules on the message headers only.  Several other
users use his rules to good effect.

I suspect if you google for "Dallman Ross" you might find a copy of
his code or at least him talking about the theory of it (he posts
about it every couple of weeks to the panix-only newsgroups).

jason
--
http://panix.com/~jasonp?BabyPictures